The Personal Data Act (523/99) 10 §
NAME AND CONTACT
PURPOSE OF HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA (USE OF THE REGISTER)
Personal data stored in the User Register of HRX Group services are used to maintain and develop
customer relationships, manage contacts, marketing purposes, statistics, service delivery and
provision of services and other service-related purposes.
DATA CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The following information is stored in the User Register:
– Other information provided by the user him/herself
– Job-related information such as task, title, range of responsibility
– Contacts regarding customer service and sales
– Usage information from company websites and services, such as time, pages, and duration
– Posting, opening, and clicking of marketing messages
– Ordering and downloading of guides and other materials
– Separate personalized consent or permissions for personal data processing
– Billing address and information
REGULAR DATA SOURCES
The registrar registers the information that the customer him/herself reports to HRX Group or
obtained, for example, in the preparation of a work or assignment contract or for marketing
REGULATORY DATA TRANSFER AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE EU OR THE EUROPEAN
Information on the User Register will not be disclosed to third parties. No release of data outside the
EU or EEA.
PROTECTING THE DATA
HRX Group will take all reasonable, appropriate security measures to protect HRX Group and our
customers from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of
personal data we hold. Measures include, where appropriate, encryption, firewalls, secure facilities
and access rights systems. Should despite of the security measures, a security breach occur that is
likely to have negative effects to your privacy, we will inform you about the breach as soon as
The customer has the right to inspect and retrieve copies of the information stored in the register.
Private persons can also request that the registrar erase any personal data it holds about him/her.
This does not include any data that the registrar is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or
security purposes. The request for verification must be made in writing and addressed to the